Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hope for Brady blog train

It is that time of year again for the Hope for Brady Blog Train. This will be our third year.  As many of you know the blog train is of course free for participants and recipients who "collect" our goodies. The blog trains purpose is to raise autism awareness.  Here is my preview
You should have come from Crafty Scraps-----You can get my part here---and your next stop is over at PattyB's Little Spot.  If you get lost along the way, here is the link to the beginning of the train.  We are all on different time zones, so if someone is not up yet, please stop by later...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online