Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Cleaning tile grout---SO EASY

Let's just say this is definitely not a scrap-booking post....But I had to share.  I despise tile and I have never wanted it in my home....Well you can guess how many homes we have had that had them....too many to count.  They are just cold and anytime something drops it shatters... and then the nasty grout!!!!  Eventually we plan to remodel the current kitchen but until then, I have to put up with these....UGLY GROUT
The floor is clean I promise!!  LOL  anyway I have tried everything short of painting and because I am not able to get on the floor for that long that is not an option.  So I put my thinking cap on and decided to try some resolve carpet cleaner high traffic.  I tested one square of my tile and this is what it looked like---
All I did was spray it on the grout and waited 10ish minutes.  Then I took a bristle brush and scrubbed it a bit....

Now for those of you that know me, I am not able to do much of anything because of health stuff, so I was really scarred to try this then not be able to finish and have  a mess until the hubby came home..or call the daughter to come help..LOL..All I did was scrub---maybe the pressure of brushing your teeth---and then I took a rag and wiped it clean.
 
Isn't that awesome!!!  Here are a few pics of more of the floor after I finished.  I was not able to finished it all...I ran out of cleaner....Almost finished though just need to do by the garage door.
 
It is soo bright you need sunglasses when you walk in the kitchen....
Now to get someone to seal it for me so I don't have to clean it again......Any takers??



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. This is such an informative post about cleaning of floor grout. Some of the people are confused about about grout cleaning, sealing, coloring. So they can visit on Internet to get tips and methods about how to clean floor grout, grout coloring etc.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online