Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, April 1, 2013

New challenges are up!!

I posted my Template Challenge just a bit ago over at the craftyscraps forum.  For the PP this month, I decided to make a bunch of template cheaters....I use these all the time when i make my templates.  I love them, and now you can too....Here is this month's template
 And this month's Participation Prize....
 
 
Click on the preview to go to the forum for the template....post your LO in the thread and you will receive the cheaters....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your site, and really love your stuff. I was wondering if you had a newsletter or Facebook page that I can follow. Thanks!

    Shannon Cox (SLC0724@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online