Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

SALE!!!! Blog Train Freebies

Hello everyone and welcome to my little place on the net.  Michelle is having a great sale from now until the end of the month.  Go check it out!!!  Awesome stuff, and come the first of the year, there will be some great changes that we think you all will LOVE!!!

This month I participated in the Paris to New York Blog Train, and so I have an awesome mini for you.  If you have been to all the others blogs, then you will have a great Christmas kit for your stash.  Here is my portion of the train.
and here are the rest of the participants links...
 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Great work Jana! Happy that you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jana, like the gifts and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your angel and your papers. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online