Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HFD 29 Freebie!!!

Good Morning everyone Sorry I am a bit late with the HFD this Month.  No excuses  LOL  Anyway this month we are giving you the HFD as a Christmas Gift from us---You still need to hope along our blogs to get some of the pieces, but you don't need to make a LO this month.  The Mega DL link is in the forum....Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!! and hanukkah.
Here are my required pieces... your Next stop is over at Debra's blog.  The other gals have been waiting for Michelle and I, so they will be getting their blogs updated soon.   :)  We don't have any previews this month, but I do have the color palate...soo cute LOL... you will definitely want this kit. 
THE LINK SHOULD BE WORKING NOW!!!--
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. oohh I am so sorry but the download to your pieces isn't working...you have all been so kind in giving us the kit I hate to say anything but it seems a shame to let them go to waste when I could play with them :D :D :D and I hate it when people don't tell me my download has gone wrong ages afterwards :D :D

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online