Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

SALE!!! and a CU Freebie

Michelle is having a $50% off sale at her store.  Wow you don't want to miss this.  Her designs are awesome and her prices are great anyway---50% off is a steal!!!!! 
Here are some of what you can get while you are there....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And for stopping in I have a free CU paper overlay for you. 
You can get the overlay here---color paper is not included---
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online