Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Adorable Freebie Kit--and a freebie from me

Michelle has an awesome new kit in her forum that is FREE!!!  All you have to do is stop over and check it out.  There is no sign up because that is a pain---if you know what I mean.  If you are like me if you have to sign up at a forum for a freebie---I just pass it by.  I don't want my email--Out There--for anyone.  So I LOVE that Michelle doesn't have this on her forum.  Oh this kit is soo adorable!!!  Here is a preview of all the pieces--they are all different DL--but after you collect them all they combine to make a nice size kit.  Here are the Previews
 Cute huh!!!  Also Michelle has her store on sale for 50% off until Friday so take a peek over there too and see all her awesome kits she has.  She has some printables and CU stuff too---oh and freebies as well!!!  We all like those.  LOL  Ok here is a little freebie for stopping in today...
 Click on the preview to DL.  While you are over at the forum, join in on the challenges--there are some awesome PP's there too....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online