Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Great challenges starting and of course Freebies!!!

Good Morning :)  October 1st.....need i say more.  LOL  This month starts some great new challenges over at the craftyscraps forum.  You really want to check them out because there are a lot of free kits and free qp's you can snag.  Oh and if you take part in the Bingo game, you get to pick something from Michelle's store if you are the winner.....Soo get on over there and start playing.  LOL  First I have some new kits and stuff to show you...
 
 
 
First I have for you Linda's challenge.  Her's is a sketch challenge with a great PP.
 Then I have my Boredom Buster challenge.  The kit below is the PP, so stop on over and check it 
 out. 
 
 Then we have Michelle's Brag Book challenge.  Snag the free kit---make a BB to share and at the end of the month, you will have a whole album of pages to match. 
 Here is the LO I made for my challenge.  My grandkiddos are soo cute.  :) :) :)  The DL includes both 8x10 and 12x12 sizes, so snag it then head on over to the forum for the rest of the free stuff...
Don't forget we have the HFD still going too---that PP is a HUGE mega kit....Scroll down for info on that.....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online