Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Kits in store and Freebies

Michelle has some AWESOME kits in her store! and Store !!  Check them out and while you are there take a look at all her CU clipart as well as FREEBIES.  If you stop over at the forum, there are challenges with awesome PP's and freebies there just for stopping in too!!!
While you are over at the store checking out all the freebies, remember 40% off the whole store from now till the end of the month!!!  Her prices are ridiculously cheap anyway, so don't miss this!!!




PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online