Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Freebie Overlay

Hello everyone.  It is a really nasty day out today, so I thought I would make a little something for you.  I have made a LegoLook overlay.  I love the bumpy look of this pattern, and I love that it is easy to make into different colors/patterns. etc.  Hope you like it.  I also have a LO I made from a couple of Michelle's kits.  I used her Kids Must Play kit and her School Days kit.  This is the GS playing with my race track.  He LOVES cars and trains.  Enjoy!!
First the Kit previews.  The first one is still in her old preview but I wanted to show this great kit to you anyway.  You can get these kits at her stores here and here.
 
You don't want to miss her sale either.....40% off till the end of the month.   
 
 
 
 
Now for your freebie.  LOL  You can DL it here.  I would Love some comments on what you think.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online