Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

HFD 26--Freebies

Hello everyone ;-)  today starts another awesome HFD.  This kit is HUGE!!!!  It has 99 Papers and 302 Elements---unless i miss-counted.  LOL  And all you need to do to get this giant kit is to take part in the HFD hop and make a LO.  You will DL my little goodie, then hop to the rest of the ladies blogs and get theirs--then you will stop on over at the craftyscraps forum.  Go to the HFD thread and follow the rules of the challenge.  You will then be sent a link for this kit.  You will be sad if you missed it, so hurry on over.  Here is a preview of the kit and then my part of the DL.  You will have a total of 14 items if you make it to all the blogs.  Can't wait to see all those LO.
 
 Hers is my part of the DL

You should have came from Kathies blog
Your next stop is Candie's blog but she is unable to post her pieces today because of a family issue, so you can get her items here until she is able to make her post.
And next you will go to Linda's blog and get the rest of the hop there.
Remember we are all on different time zones, so if a part is not up please check back later.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY Jana for posting my part of the HFD. I really appreciate you doing that for me.
    We are still at the hospital and expecting to get to come home on Friday, if not sooner. We were given good news this morning. The Dr said the Kemo-Radiation and Steroids seem to be doing the trick, but we know GOD is the one who is doing it all. They even told me when we came in that he was STAGE4 Small Cell Lung cancer and that it was in God's hands. They even told me yesterday that he only had 6 mo or less to live, I know God is healing him and I know he will be alright. It's all in God's time, and we must wait upon the LORD. Now we wait. <3
    Again, TY for covering for me. I can't upload-download from here.
    Hugs, Candie

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online