Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Challenges are up---lots of freebies!!

Happy September everyone!!!  Man schools have started and the neighborhood is getting ready for Halloween---not me cause I despise the holiday---but I know others love it.  I just can't believe we are only 2 months from that and then less than 4 months until Christmas.....CRAZY....This month for my challenge I chose to do a scraplife challenge.  Hop on over to the forum and see the LO Michelle made that I want you to get inspiration from.  While you are there, check out the other great challenges starting.  Here is a preview of a couple of them.....
 
 Here is the PP you will get for taking part in the Boredom Buster challenge.....This kit goes along with the HFD that will be starting on the 15th of September so don't forget to come back to get the pieces for that one too........Also I have a little freebie for you for stopping by, and you can get it here.
It is CU---would love to have credit but it is not necessary.  Enjoy
The DL link is up in the text :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful overlays.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online