Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stealing Michelle's post---freebies alert!!


Michelle is having a sale!!!   Stop over at her store and check it out.  She has a ton of cute kits and CU items....you will love them all and at this price you can afford to take advantage of it so what are you waiting for....... :-)There are a lot of freebie info here too so keep reading to the end of the post....you don't want to miss anything....

Here is Michelle's newest kit just uploaded to Crafty Scraps....She named this with her dad in mind for his love towards birds....Their whole yard is full of bird feeders for cardinals, orioles, hummingbirds, and the little pesty birds.....they go to bed hearing birds and wake up hearing birds...lol....But he loves it and it keeps him busy...So, welcome to the new kit Wilson....Loads of stuff in this one...
Wilson Add~On Freebie
Enjoy this huge add on to Wilson....You will fall in love with it.......((HUGS))
Next you will see previews to all my the kits and NEW CU CLIPART added to the store today....Plus some new PS styles....All CU of course...
And here are my new freebies for everyone....Some are at my store and some are at my forum....
Click on these links to be taken to the freebies to Download----Store---Blog---Forum
Hope on over to each link and check out all she has their for you....Awesome challenges their for more freebies toooooo
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/tuesdays-guest-freebies_18.html

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online