Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Awesome stuff!!-----FREEBIE TOO!!

Michelle has/is putting some great items in her store for you.  You will need to go check it out.  She has a license to resell some great CU Graphics from Resale Clipart and the stuff is soo dang cute!!!  Also she has darling kit for $free if you purchase anything in the store for 5$ or more....AWESOME!!!  Take a look.....
I also have a free frame for you today.  Click on the preview to DL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online