Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

New kits and freebie!

Michelle has some darling new kits in her store.  I got top play with them and make a few LO.  I LOVE the kits and I LOVE the way the LO's turned out.  LOL  Take a look at all the new items she has. 
CRISP FALL DAYS
Cute, cute, cute is all I can say....lol....I love Fall and the colors that come with the season...I hope you do too...Quickpage Album is also available....So head on over to my store to get this collection..
GINGER BAKE
Another cute collection for all your baking layouts....There are 2 more paper packs available too....Plus, a quickpage album and a freebie QP is available at the store...No purchase needed..
Here are the LO's I made from these kits  for some inspiration.....The first one is the QP included in the DL.......Enjoy!!  and the DL is at the end of the post.

CU CLIP ART
These are all commercial use graphics made by Resale Clipart and Michelle is  Licensed to sell it to you....Cute stuff to work with....and only $1.00 each at her store...
craftyscrapsstore.com/
Here are some of my newest additions....
And here is the link to DL the Crisp Fall QP.....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online