Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesome stuff---freebies too

Michelle has some great new stuff in her store, and she also has some great freebies at her forum too.  And because Michelle is such a awesome person she has made lots of freebies for you in her forum as well as on her blog, and even in her store....so click on the links above to check them all out.
Take a look at these.....I made with some of her new stuff----aren't they darling :)
 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online