Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New challenges with lots of FREEBIES!!! YEA!!!

Happy August 1st to you all.  WOW Christmas is only 4 months away.  We are busy working on some great Christmas stuff for you, so keep checking back.  :)  Today starts the new challenges over in the Crafty Scraps Forum.  Come on over and play a few.  It is a great group of people, with lots of great freebies, and you know Michelle....AWESOME....She is also the featured designer this month over at SBM..http://www.scrapbookmax.com/..Go see what is new.  I have my new boredom buster challenge, Michelle has her Brag Book challenge, and Linda has her sketch challenge.  Come check it out----Oh and just for stopping in today, I have an alpha from Michelle's kit American Swim which is available in her store here


Click here to DL
 Scroll down for more freebies!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online