Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Contest freebie

Michelle is having a blog contest over at her blog which you can find here.  This kit is soo darling that I think you should stop on over and check it out.  She has a little freebie from the kit both on her blog and at her forum.  While you are at the forum, check out the other challenges.  There are a lot of free stuff to be had.  Ok so here is the information for the contest.  The CT call is still open too, so come and join our fabulous team.  Oh an can't wait to see all your fabulous QP from the contest kit----Why are you still here....get to Michelle's blog and get the kit to start playing.  LOL 

  Here is your first kit to add to the other 8 that you could win (below)....
There is also another freebie kit to match in my forum.....you can get that one HERE.....
All need to do is make a quickpage using at least 20 PIECES of Crafty Scraps items....Includes my purchased or free items.....Even the CT's freebies....
Save the contest ad, because that is also your color swatch....Your qp needs to ONLY have them colors....WHY? You may ask......lol.....Because at the end of the contest, I will be giving them ALL away....So really you are all winners....
Send in as many quickpages as you like....it ups your chances to win....
Send your .PNG file to: craftyscrap@gmail.com
Contest ends August 5th.....
Good Luck!!! HERE IS WHAT YOU COULD WIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I have been so busy, but I am definitely going to give it my best to do a PAGE or 2 for your contest. Wish my luck! TY for sharing your wonderful work! I AM A HUGE FAN! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online