Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

CT Call and HFD Freebies

Michelle is still having her CT call.  We would Love to have some more great peeps apply.  Michelle is a great "boss" and is an awesome person to boot.  We all love her and can't wait to meet some new friends.  
I am sure you all know the drill by now :)  but if you haven't played before, all you do is hop on over to each of our blogs and pick up 2 pieces from each of us.  Then you go to the craftyscraps forum, and make a layout--of course following the simply rules there--then you will get this great participation prize.  This kit has 53 papers, 86 elements and lots of different alphas.  The colors are gorgeous too. 
Looks great doesn't it.  :)  Can't wait to see what you make and post in the forum.  See you there.  Oh don't forget to apply for a CT position too.  Would love to have you join us.  Now for the DL of my part of of the mini.
You should have come here from Michelle's blog
your next stop is Linda's....




PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online