Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Challenges are up and lots of freebies too!!

Happy July 4th everyone!!!  I finally got my challenge up over at the Crafty Scraps forum!!!  I know better late than never.  LOL  I hope you will all come and take part.  I have a great PP for you!!
Here is the pp you will get for playing along.
Here is the Challenge---Click on the preview below to be taken to the forum to participate.  While you are there check out all the other stuff going on....Lots of freebies!!!
Also Michelle has a new store---she still has her SBM though---but stop over and look at all she has there too.  Lots of CU clipart, paperpacks, kits, and of course free stuff.  Here are a few things she has over there----Check it out!!  Some might not be in the store they are soo new....LOL











PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online