Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Freebie Teaser, CT Call and New Kits~Plus More Freebies



I made you this awesome Cluster....It contains items from random kits of Michelle's....I hope you like it and can use it.....
Make sure you see my entire post....Lots to see....
CT CALL!! 
PLEASE....Only serious people apply....
The first kit (top left), is called Blast Of Summer....It is a whimsical and colorful kit...
We broke it down so you can get what you want or buy the whole bundle.....
You can find it HERE...
That's 4 kits for only $5.00....
Now I could ramble on and on, but whether you want to spend money or not, you need to stop at Michelle's store{ craftyscrapsstore.com } to check out the freebies.....Thanks and enjoy!
She have many different characters to pick from.....And each one has more then 2 pieces in the kit.....Click on the preview to take you there.....
ALSO.....Take a trip to the CraftyScraps forum for even MORE freebies, just added yesterday.....You don't want to miss them....No sign Up required to download!!! So there is no excuses....lol...
To Download the cluster freebie---go to Michelle's blog---To get the store freebies go to the crafty scraps  store---to get the forum freebies go to the crafty scraps form.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online