Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

HFD-22--Freebies




Happy Tuesday to everyone.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and your week has started out fantastic too.  I got to talk to my missionary son on Sunday so it was a great day!!!  Ok for what you all are here for.  It is time for the Crafty Scraps HFD. If you have never done this before I have instructions on how to play below. It is super fun! You get a bunch of free pieces to use in a layout and then when you post that layout over in the CraftyScraps forum you get a full mega kit for free! So easy!  Keep scrolling for the DL.




You should have come from CraftyScraps.
Your next stop is over at Sandrine--KapiScraps 
You will have a total of 10 items after visiting each of our blogs.
REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT ALL THE CHALLENGES GOING ON TOO.  THEY ALL HAVE FANTASTIC PP'S.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jana, I promise I will get going and do the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/sundays-guest-freebies_20.html

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online