Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Updated blog--freebies

It has been a few weeks, and I apologize for not getting back here sooner.  Life just got in the way....Today I have a cluster frame for you that I made from a kit Michelle is giving away for her Brag Book Challenge.  We would love for you to come and participate with us.  There are a bunch of new challenges going on over there so check them out too.  There will also be some awesome news coming down soon too.  Here you go. 
First I have a new challenge from Linda

Then I have mine

Then we have 
Julie does the Font Challenge.  Each Month she selects a new Freebie Font.  All you have to do is download the Font and use it somewhere on your layout.
Zaida does the Quote Challenge.  Use the Quote she selects, or sometimes she gives us a Theme and lets us choose our own Quote to match the Theme.  Great fun.
Michelle is doing the Brag Book Challenge.  Download the kit, make a BB, upload to the forum and at the end of the month you get all of the pages from the month as your gift.  This month's kit is darling---as always.  :)
CraftyScrapsForum..
Here is the freebie Cluster




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online