Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June's challenges are up!!!! Freebies



Hello everyone....Sorry I am a day late in getting this up.  I had it all ready to go, then everything seemed to happen at once.  Well here is what you have been waiting for.  Again sorry.....So stop on over at the Crafty Scraps Forum and see what is happening.....
First up is Linda's template challenge

 Then Michelle is back with us and has the brag book challenge
Then I have my new Boredom Buster...This month the PP is a CU stash!!

Stop on over and take a look.  We also have some great things happening in the background and I can't wait to tell everyone---so keep checking back.....
Here is a little something for stopping by.....Click on the cluster to DL, then save as.  It is full size :)




PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online