Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

QP Freebie

This is an older kit of Michelle's, and unfortunately it is not available in her store, but I thought it was such a darling kit to go with my pictures.  I made the first page into a 12x12 QP for you all to enjoy.  Click on the preview to dl.
I also made a 2nd page, but I didn't make it into a QP--I just wanted to show off the pics.  LOL
The DL is on the first page.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the terrific QP!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online