Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

LDS Blogtrain--Forget Me Not--Freebies

This month I was excited to work with this color palette and the theme of this great blog train.  What a wonderful time of year to celebrate spring and most important the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.     I love the talk given by President Uchtdorf last fall about "Forget Me Nots."  What a powerful message....This Easter season I pray we can all reflect upon the love our Heavenly Father and  elder brother Jesus Christ have for us---that we are never forgotten.  I am excited to watch and listen to our wonderful Prophet President Monson and the rest of our leaders this weekend.  Here is my preview--I enjoyed working with this so much, I kind of got carried away and made a huge kit instead of just a mini--


So I decided to put half of the kit on here for you to take and the other half of the kit over on the Crafty Scraps forum for my Boredom Buster challenge--so if you want the rest of this huge kit hop on over to the forum. 
Hope you like using it as much as I did making it.  If you would like to read the talk, you can find it here.  The first preview is for the LDS Blog Train DL and the second DL will take you to the Crafty Scraps forum where you will find my challenge--I hope you will come and play.
You should have come from Toddlers of Unusual Size
Your next stop is Hat of Bunny
Here is the LDS blog train main station unless you get lost along the way.
There are a bunch of challenges over in the forum, so why don't you check them out. 
and a Brag Book challenge that will start tomorrow too.  See you there.
 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your part of this blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely work. I love the HFD Challenges, so I will definitely check out the Boredom Buster to get the rest of your wonderful kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to try and find time to do the challenge. Not easy with my schedule. Thank you for part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the terrific kit!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online