Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenges and freebies

I know it has been a bit since my last post.  Sorry....life has just been really busy.  3 weeks ago, I fell and fractured my right foot, so have been dealing with that, as well as my regular health issues.  So not fun in my neck of the woods.  Oh well this too shall pass.  LOL  I finally got the new Bingo posted over at Crafty Scraps forumKatherine was our winner--CONGRATS--and got to choose anything from Michelle's store.  So if you would love to have one of Michelle's fabulous kits for free come play Bingo with us.  And while you are there, check out all the other challenges too!


Come on over---we have lots of fun there

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online