Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Freebie and New Challenges starting

Good Morning :-D  I am a bit on the late side of this, but I had to have a procedure done yesterday and felt awful afterwards--so I slept a good part of the day then went to bed.  So now here I am uploading my freebie and telling you about all the other challenges going on over at the Crafty Scraps forum.  Being a new Month, means I have another great PP for you--a set of 18 overlays that are even CU with easy TOU.  So I hope you will all check it out.  Then Linda has her new template challenge up, and There is also another Brag Book starting as well as a new bingo game.  There are a few more challenges that will be starting in the next little bit too.  So without further adue---here are the previews and then of course what you came here for--A freebie CU Overlay to get you started.  Enjoy!!  I hope you will come and take part in my challenge to get the rest of them....
Here is my Boredom Buster
 Linda's Template Challenge
 Michelle's Brag Book Challenge
Freebie Overlay--CU--Click on preview to DL
 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the beautiful overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty overlay, Jana, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - I have added your blog in my list of blogs.

    Have a nice day.

    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online