Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Free QP and kit--Boredom Buster

Today I am giving away my LO that I made into a QP from my challenge over at CraftyScraps.  Why don't you stop on over and check out all the goings on.....The challenge are great and you get some awesome PP's too.  It is a great little community, and we are all very helpful.  
Here is a bit of info for you first--

 
 c
If you didn't already snag this one--hop on over to the CraftyScraps fourm--it is in the CT Free QP section.  The kit is there for free too!!!!





PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online