Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New kits and SBM templates in store and a freebie

Michelle has some great new kits and SBM templates over in her SBM store.  We also have some fantastic challenges going on over at the forum.  Don't forget to stop by and check it out.  THERE ARE LOTS OF FREEBIES ON HER BLOG AND IN THE FORUM!!! 
Enjoy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a little freebie from the kit for you

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the adorable frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas cluster. Thank you so much. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online