Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fuzzy Bears Cluster, QP & kit freebie

Michelle--CraftyScraps has this great little kit for free over in her forum.  It is in the free kits thread.  I  liked this kit a lot, so I made a free QP for you that is also available in the forum under the CT Free Quickpages thread.  Then I decided to make a cluster for you....I was very energetic.  LOL  Anyway here you go.  While your over in the forum, check out all the other threads--and don't forget the challenges too.  Click on the previews to be taken to the different areas to DL.
First the kit-----

 then the QP


Then what you came for--The cluster





PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the beautiful cluster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online