Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Challenges and Freebies--BB Cluster

February---man o man---I know my last challenge wasn't up very long, but you are still welcome to take part as they are ongoing--until I run out of space anyway.  :-)  Today starts my new challenge over at Crafty Scraps though and I made a darling PP for you on this one.  You will need to take part so you can grab the PP.  Here is a look at the kit, and then some of the February challenges.  Oh and I have a little cluster for you from the PP kit. Oh and it is not in the kit either...

 
 




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the pretty cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online