Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Freebie Cluster and kit--

Hello everyone.  It has been a long time getting to this point.  I finally have my challenge up over in the craftyscraps forum.  The others all have theirs up too.  Why don't you stop on over and take part, you won't be disappointed.
 
This is the PP for my Boredom Buster Challenge
And here is a little cluster freebie for you


PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome kit for the challenge, sure hope to get to it this month. Thanks for the cute cluster frame.
    Don't see the 201201 quote challenge up yet? is it going to be put up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Hope you are able to do the challenge. I'm not sure about the quote one though--sorry I can't be more helpful thee. Maybe just post a note in that thread for Zaida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the super cluster

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online