Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

QP Exchange at CraftyScraps is open--CU Freebie

I had some time today so I went ahead and posted my Crafty Scraps QP Exchange challenge early.  Here is the kit you will be using.



and here is a look at what I made.



Don't forget to sign up for Michelle's Newsletter--there are always lots of freebies there that are just for newsletter subscribers.  You can sign up for the newsletter in her forum.  
and here is a little something for you just for stopping in.  It is CU with very little rules, so just make sure you check them out.  I have been playing in PS again :) They are all in Gray-scale--preview not included. Click on the preview to DL.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, love the circle frames, will surely come in handy. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online