Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little extra freebie and new challenges

I am taking a little break today to give you all a little freebie, and let you know what is coming next week.  As you know, Michelle of Crafty Scraps is back!!  She is starting to design again, and we are making new challenges over in the forum.  Here is a little sneak peak of her new kit, and some of the new challenges taking place over in the forum.  The kit is in her store now, and the challenges will start on August 1st.  Next week I am giving my kit It's a Boy Thing away, and today I am giving you 2 extra QP's that didn't get packaged with the others that you will get next week.  So make sure you come back next week to get the full kit.  New Kit

a few LO's from the kit
 
 
 
2 QP's (a little something extra) from next weeks kit freebie.
If you scroll down a few posts there are links to two QP's from Michelle's new kit.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online