Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

New week another kit--Part 1 freebie Papers--and new challenges

Soo sorry for not making it here last week.  Life happens sometimes.  I was sick, most of it, and I had to do some canning on top of being sick, because our garden was ready.....Even though I wasn't ready for them to be ready I have been canning beans every other day all last week, and will still continue this week.  Busy times for sure.  Anyway first I wanted to tell you that over at Crafty Scraps forum, there are a bunch of new challenges starting and most of them have new CT members taking charge.  I am in charge of the new QP challenge.  I am soo excited to do this.  The first kit I am going to be using is Michelle's kit Spring Breeze.  If you come over and take part in the challenge--the kits is at a huge discount--check out the forum for details.  At the end of the month, you will receive all the QP's.  You will have enough of them to complete a little album.  Sweet :)  Here is the challenge ad and the kit we are going to be using.  There are also some other great challenges, so check them all out for some great prizes.  ALL THESE CHALLENGES START TODAY AUGUST 1st.  Click HERE to be taken to the forum.  Keep scrolling for the freebie :)  Enjoy and see you at the forum!


Now here is what you came here for.  LOL


Will see you Wednesday for the elements!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online