Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Learning New Things

I have been working with Photoshop for a little over 2 1/2 years.  I started with elements 5 then went to 7--I got a free copy when I bought my bamboo, so I installed it, didn't care for it though so I went back to 5--  My son was going to school for graphics design, and he had CS3, so I learned that one.  I really enjoyed that one even though I haven't learned a 10th of it.  Then I was stupid and upgraded to CS5.  Not sure I am thrilled with that one though.  Sometimes I wish I would just go back to CS3. Luckily DH got a great deal on it so it was fairly cheap.   Anyway  this class has been awesome!!!  If any of you are interested in learning you really need to check it out.  I found a yahoo group where they do PS training,  I am only on lesson 5beginner and I have learned so much.  It is a great course.  Here is the link if anyone is interested.  Learn PS for All  I found the link over on Ivy Scraps forum.  I am not a member of the Ivy Scraps team, but I wanted to give them credit for posting this.  I encourage you to try it out.  Since I will be learning all kinds of stuff, you will get to benefit from it.  Today s lesson I learned a really neat trick and I am excited to get busy playing---so stay tuned!!! cause you will all benefit for sure.  LOL
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online