Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another great kit and it is FREE!! + 2 QP's

Michelle has another great kit she is offering over in her forum for free.  This is an older kit, but she has revamped it.  It is a little fireman's kit.  Soo cute.  Here is a look at the kit.  Then I have my LO to show you, then I made the LO into a QP for you all.  One has words, one doesn't.  Hope you like it.  Click on the QP to DL.  DOn't forget to go to the forum to get the kit!!  It is FREE and while your there, check out all the other challenges going on---there are lots of goodies for you---and no sigh up is required.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 May 06:30am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online