Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Another great free kit and a freebie too :-)

Michelle has brought another older kit back and revamped it some.  I really loved the colors on this one too.  On my LO I had to darken the background paper just a bit because I wanted the pop effect, but other than that the kit worked great for my LO.  Just as the last one, head on over to her forum, because you are able to get this kit for FREE, and I made my LO into a QP too, so you have more goodies.  Hope you like them.

 You can get the kit for free here---no sign up required :-)
and the QP by clicking  here---





PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online