Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Choo Choo train--Well sorta of :) read on to find out. Freebie none the less

I have been a part of a blog train, but for some reason--I wasn't told why-- I was just deleted from the DB account where we all put our parts.  So since I am not able to participate with the group when the train leaves, I am giving my part away here--and because of this, you get it early!!!  This is quite a large kit, as it has 12 papers and 39 elements.  I hope you enjoy it.  I am also going to be going a different direction with my blog, so check back--Follow me--bookmark me--etc because I am going to be giving all my kits from my old store away as freebies here on my blog.  I have  over 50 kits and I am even making more.  When I have some pictures I need to scrap, I have to make a new kit to scrap it with.  LOL  I know there are not a lot of designers who give full kits away anymore, so I wanted to help everyone scrap their own memories a little easier and of course will less money.  Anyway keep checking back for all the freebies I will be giving away.  It will take a bit.  :-)   OK so here is the kit preview.  Click here to DL.



Hope you enjoy :-)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online