Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today I have for you another addition of the FFH-  We are all making our QP's out of the Valentine kits we have in the CRAFTY SCRAPS FORUM and at the CRAFTY SCRAPS SHOPI choose mine from the HFD, which you can get the whole kit over in the forum.  I hope you like it.  You can click on the preview to DL, then hope on over to the others blogs to get theirs.


DIGITAL DESIGNS BY JANA****you are here
ZABRA SCRAPS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online