Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

LDS Blog Train---FREEBIES GALORE!!!!

Here it is another month.  I can't believe it is February already.  Where did January go.  goodness.  Anyway today starts another LDS Blog Train.  I got started and got carried away.  Not as big as I usually make my kits, but still pretty good size.  Anyway here is my part.  Don't forget to stop by the others blogs, and remember we are all on different time zones, so please keep that in mind.  Click on the preview to DL.


DesignsZ by Dede
My 4 Princesses Designs
Plum Dumpling Designs
The Latest Scoop, Too
Pink Igloo Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Krisi's Kreations
Steadfast and Immovable
Digital Designs by Jana*****You are here
Craft With Me
Scrappy Pilgrim
Scraps 'n Pieces
Word Art World
Winks Art Graphics
Toddlers of Unusual Size
Jensen Motley Crew
Holley Berry Designs
Noisy Pancakes
Doras Digitals
Design by Alevtina
Hot Pink Pansy
Now if you get lost along the way, You can find all the links over at the LDS Blog Train blog
PhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all of it, Jana, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for great blog trains to help in scrapbooking LDS layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for your contribution to the train!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I just found the LDS blog train and am trying to catch up... Is it possible to get your contribution to the October, August and June blog train? Thanks so much! sherawright@gmail.com Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online