Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

LDS Blog Train AND CT Caboose--FREEBIES GALORE!!!!

Yes it has been a bit since I have blogged.  After getting back from a weeks vacation, both DH and I were sick.  We still have no energy, but every day gets better.  Today I have for you another installment of the CT Caboose, as well as another LDS blog train.  First I have the Caboose.  Here is my part, but you have to go over to Crafty Scraps Chat to get it.  What you will do is go to the CT Caboose link, follow the instructions, then the links to the mega kit will be emailed to you.  Really all you have to do is dl the mini, make and post your LO, and you get the kit for free.  Easy Easy Easy...hope to see you all over there :)  Here is my preview--it is linked to the forum.  

 Here is my part of the Blog Train.  Click on the preview to DL, then don't forget the rest of the list.  My part has 15 papers, and 44 elements.  I got carried away :) 




Your next stop is Key Lime Crops  
in case you get lost along the way, here is the list of participants.

Noisy Pancakes
Cocoroo Scraps
Krisi's Kreations
Let Me Scrapbook
My 4 Princesses Designs
DesignZ by Dede
All LDS Freebies
Digital Designs by Jana----You are here
Key Lime Crops
Craft With Me
Audras Little Scraps
Toddlers of Unusual Size
Primarily LDS
Scrappy Pilgrim
Robyn Pali Designs
Psychozoe
Trish H. Designs
Garden Girl Designs
KatLen Kreations
The Latest Scoop, Too
Plum Dumpling Designs
Steadfast and Immovable
Alevtina Scrap
Winks Art Graphics
Pink Igloo Designs
Dancing Princess Designs
Scraps 'n Pieces
Elegant Word Art
Dora's Digitals
Hot Pink Pansy

PhotobucketPhotobucket

15 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your part of the blog train looks wonderful to me and I would love to have it, however, I cannot seem to get it to download. Do you have any hints or other links I could try, please?
    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried the link and it seems to be working. I will change the link though so you can try it again. Sorry, for the inconvenience. I do know 4shared was having some problems yesterday, maybe they still are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this awesome contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ..would love to have this part too...but 4 share is being a bear..probably because of all the blog trains starting yesterday...thanks for sharing..I will keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet that you all are doing this. I never even knew there was a blog train for us LDS'ers!! I really do not need any more DIGI stuff, but I am going to visit you all anyhow! LOVE YOUR FREEBIE!! SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrappy Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your contribution to this fun blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much. This evening I successfully downloaded it. It is great!
    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online