Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Store Closing Sale and a Freebie and New Stamps!!

Because of health issues I am dealing with at this time, I am going to have to close my shop for a while.  I am hoping I will be able to come back to it, but we will just have to see how things go...So you all will get to benefit from all this.  I am having a store closing sale, and you can get everything in my store for 60% off from now until the end of November 2010.  Click on the ad to be taken to my store. 

Before I give you the freebie, I just wanted to let you know of all the new stamps that Michelle has over in her store.  I LOVE the stamps she makes.  Here is a preview :)

And here is a little freebie from me.  I was going to take part in the LDS blog train for the month of December, but I have not felt good enough to finish up my part, soooo I am going to just go ahead and give you what I have made so far. Hope that is OK and that you all like it. 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Nov. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online