Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

HFD Freebies

Another month of HFD :)  What is HFD you ask?  Well HFD stands for Hide, Find and Design.  Here is what you do...You start off at Michelle's blog, where she will take you to the next one, and so on...the last gal's blog will send you to Crafty Scrap's forum which is HERE....You will then get a simple set of rules telling you what to do with all the pieces you collected...You then, post your layout in that thread in the forum and whoo-hoo! You will receive a huge kit for FREE......How awesome is that!? So start collecting all the pieces and join in the fun!!!!!!  Click on the ad below to DL my part.  Then hop on over to Linda's Blog


I had to post mine a little early, but the rest will be up by tomorrow sometime, as we are all on different time zones.  Have fun!!!  Just a little hint---there are 7 blog to visit--
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online