Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

QP Freebie

I have been not the best the past few days, but I have a little freebie for you today.  For November 15 to December 15, the CT of CraftyScraps, are doing the Hide, Find, Design challenge.  If you go to the Craftyscraps forum, and follow the simple rules, you can get this hugs kit for free.  I also made a little freebie for you too.  I made a QP both in 12x12 and 8x10, and you can get it here or here.  Below is a little looksie at the whole kit. I also have a little freebie over in the Crafty Scraps Forum too.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online