skip to main rel="tag" |
skip to sidebar
A Great New kit and a few freebies to boot :)
Michelle over at Crafty Scraps has an awesome new kit in her store called Paris Cafe. I really liked this one. If you go to her blog and to her forum, she has a couple of freebie parts for this kit for you. I also have made a QP from it and put it in the forum also. Then while you are over there, hop into her store, because there are a few freebies in the store for you as well. No sign up required :) Love that!!! Anyway here is a preview of the kit, and a LO I made with it, and a preview of one of the free kits that are in the store. Also if you make ANY purchase at the store there is another free mega kit for you. Like I said---lots of freebies. The LO I made is in the forum under free quickpages. Even though it is 8x10 here, I made it into a 12x12 QP. Isn't this just the cutest kit??


blogger templates | Make Money Online
No comments:
Post a Comment