Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Great New kit and a few freebies to boot :)

Michelle over at Crafty Scraps has an awesome new kit in her store called Paris Cafe.  I really liked this one.  If you go to her blog and to her forum, she has a couple of freebie parts for this kit for you.  I also have made a QP from it and put it in the forum also.  Then while you are over there, hop into her store, because there are a few freebies in the store for you as well.  No sign up required :)  Love that!!!  Anyway here is a preview of the kit, and a LO I made with it, and a preview of one of the free kits that are in the store.  Also if you make ANY purchase at the store there is another free mega kit for you.  Like I said---lots of freebies.  The LO I made is in the forum under free quickpages.  Even though it is 8x10 here, I made it into a 12x12 QP.  Isn't this just the cutest kit??




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online