Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

FFH TIME!!!

Yup, another week has come and gone.  I almost forgot to post this for you all tonight.  For this week I used the July Caboose kit.  Remember this is a huge mega kit that you can have for free.  All you have to do is hop on over to the forum and participate in the challenge there.  Then we will send you the links to the mega.  You will really want to have this kit in your stash.  And you get it FREE  how cool is that?  LOL  I had a LO that I wanted to show you, but I can't find it, so I guess you will just have to use your inagination.  sorry  Anyway click on the preview to DL, then hope on over to the rest of the gals blogs to get a matching QP. 

Here are the rest of the gals blogs.
Dina
Jabi
Julie
Michelle
Ronda



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jana! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online