Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Kit from Anna and 4 QP's

Anna (Delicious Scraps) has has a couple of great kits in her store.  The first one is called MangoTang, and is an add-on to the kit MangoLicious.  Here are a few LO's I made from this great kit.  I loved it.  LOL  

Then she has another one called Spring Is In.  Love the colors on this one.  So Cute!!
I have made a couple of QP's from each of the kit.  Click on the previews to DL.  There are 2 seperate DL.  Enjoy!!
 Spring is In DL


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online