Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Anna Shop

Anna--Delicious Scraps--has this great kit in her shop called Melonlicious.  I just loved this kits colors.  It is so pretty.  I have a LO to show you, and I made it into a 12x12 QP for you also.  I hope you enjoy it.  OH and don't forget to stop by Anna's shop, cause this kit is on sale for $.50, a great price.  Hurry before the price is raised.  
Click here to DL the 12 x 12 QP.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online